logo



For all information regarding your stay in Cannes
(arrival, keys, weather…),
you can also check our other web site www.rivieravip.com








  • Who is Riviera VIP ?   -retour

  • Riviera V.I.P is a family business and we pride ourselves in making all of our clients happy. We are very service-oriented and our goal is to provide a “home away from home” to all of our guests.
    Over the years, we’ve built trustworthy relationships with our guests and apartment owners and we take our job very seriously.
    We have an office in the city center of Cannes, 13 rue Louis Blanc.
    We belong to the FNAIM federation, and have all legal authorization to rent properties in France (“carte de gestion” which allows us to rent properties) + “carte de transaction” which allows us to sell apartments, houses and buildings.




  • How to book an apartment/villa ?   -retour

  • You can either contact us (call our office at 33-4 93 38 39 00) or send us a mail mentioning the reference(s) number(s) you wish to book and your needed dates/congress. Then we will send you all the necessary instructions. Basically we will ask you for a 40% deposit as to definitely secure your reservation. One month prior to your arrival we will request the remaining 60%. We accept checks and bank transfer.


  • Are rental prices per day, per week?   -retour

  • All of our rental prices are for the whole period of the Congress. For all of our business clients, we try our hardest to be very flexible about the arrival and departure date/times. Please consult us for more information; most of the time we are very happy to accommodate you one or even two extra days, free of charge.



  • How far is the Nice airport from Cannes? What are the best means of transportations?    -retour

  • The Nice-Côte d’Azur airport is 25 kms from Cannes. The trip takes around 30 minutes.

    You can choose between four different means of transportations:

    - You can take a cab (about 80 €) one way

    - We can suggest you a limo service, a driver will be expecting you at the airport (about 110 euros) one way


    - There’s also a bus leaving every 30 minutes from the airport (12,5 € one way). The final stop in Cannes is a 2 -minute- walk from our agency.



  • What are the dates and times of arrival and departure?   -retour

  • We will be very happy to welcome you every day of the week, from 8.00am to midnight.

    Rentals can thus begin on a Saturday, a Sunday, or any other day of the week.

    In general, check-out is in the morning. Depending on the period, it is sometimes possible to leave later in the day. It is, of course, always necessary to give us all of your details.





  • Where do I pick up the keys to my rental?   -retour

  • The arrival “rendez-vous” will be at our agency in Cannes, 13 rue Louis Blanc. At your best convenience we can also meet you directly in front of your reserved property.



  • Who are my contacts in Cannes?   -retour

  • Our bilingual team will do its best to make your stay pleasant, to be available, to listen to your questions and to give you concrete answers.
    During the main conferences (Film Festival, Mipim, Miptv, Mipcom), we will maintain longer business hours.
    You will be able to reach us 24/7, someone from our team will be there to assist you in case of emergency








Riviera Vip Real Estate, 13 rue Louis Blanc 06400 Cannes 33-4 93 38 39 00 info@rivieravip.com
Copyright, All rights reserved.





Last Modified on November 15th 2017